When I was in my early twenties, New Year’s Eve was a chance to rent something sparkly from Rent the Runway, throw on some heels and navigate crowds at a big open bar party in the city. This year however my New Year’s Eve plans look a little different. I’m thinking flannel, moccasins and dinner at home with some friends.
Don’t get me wrong, I still intend to enjoy champagne with dinner and (probably) make it up to midnight to watch New Year’s celebrations on TV but it will definitely be a more low key affair than in previous years.
I haven’t settled on a dessert choice yet but if your plans are anything like mine, you might enjoy the options below.
Desserts Clockwise from top left corner:
- Dark Chocolate Creme Brule, Call me PMC
- Glittering Gatsby Chocolates, Maras Wonderland
- Peach and Vanilla Jello Champagne Shots, That’s so Michelle
- Champagne Chantilly Shooters, Sprinkle Bakes
- Oreo Cookie Balls, Kennary
- Bubbly Champagne Cupcakes, Pizzazzerie
- Gold Glitter Cake Pops, Celebrations
- Chocolate Molten Cupcakes, Something Swanky