If you are planning to travel, or if you just love packing bags and going on a trip, then this list is for you. The packing list that we have compiled includes everything that you will need. We’ve put together a checklist of important things to pack when traveling overseas.
These items cover different weather conditions while also keeping your luggage weight to a minimum. Not only for your trip overseas but also useful when you travel within the country as well.
While packing, just remember it’s not necessary to pack all of these items in one bag. You can distribute them among your luggage and keep the weight even. Some people like to dress light, with just enough clothes and toiletries for the trip. While others prefer to be prepared for any weather conditions and pack heavy, you can decide what is more important: Weight or Comfort/Safety?
You’ll find these and many more items on our comprehensive checklist. We’ve organized everything into three distinct categories: Essentials and Outdoor Gear and Toiletries. At the same time, do not forget to purchase fashionable Apple watch 6 bands to secure your Apple watch wherever you go.
Clothing – The first category includes clothing essentials for any trip. Keep in mind that you will be packing for different weather conditions and keep the weight in mind as well. There are also other items such as footwear, accessories, and outerwear.
1) Casual Clothing – These are the clothes that you would wear on any normal day at home or at work. You can pick whatever outfit makes you feel good but just remember that you won’t be able to bring everything with you. You can choose your favorite t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers or shorts and sandals if it makes you feel comfortable. But only pack the things that will make you comfortable for your trip.
2) Travel Clothing – You want clothing that is comfortable enough but also lightweight so it doesn’t add extra weight to your luggage. This usually depends on the destination but you always want to blend in when you travel. If it’s summer, pick lightweight cotton and shorts because let’s face it, they are easier than jeans and long-sleeved shirts. And if it’s winter, consider bringing clothing that is warm enough but still made of lightweight materials.
3) A Couple Of Pairs Of Different Shoes – I’m a big fan of having one versatile pair of shoes that can be worn in all kinds of climates and conditions. For example, bring one pair of sandals that are closed-toe, sturdy enough to walk around the city but also waterproof if it rains. And then if you are traveling to a cold climate, bring one pair of durable sneakers. They are comfortable enough to walk in but also have thick soles so your feet stay warm.
4) Outerwear – Outerwear is really just another name for anything that you wear on top of your clothing. And it includes items such as jackets, sweaters, and coats. If you bring a coat, make sure it’s breathable and not too bulky. You can even consider packing a pashmina or shawl because they are versatile and lightweight. And always remember to pack a raincoat if your destination is the rainy season!
5) Accessories – Hat, gloves, scarf, and sunglasses are the most essential accessories to pack when traveling. Then, add your favorite wristwatch if you want because it doesn’t weigh much and can be useful during any trip.
6) Toiletries – It’s crucial to have a well-stocked toiletry bag with all the essentials that you would need for any trip. That includes items such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, sunscreen, bug repellent, and anything else that you need to have access to.
Taking time off work or school is an excuse to go outside more often. And while it’s great to travel abroad, the best adventures happen in your own city! So pack some outdoor gear before your trip if you are planning on exploring your local park, riverside, or mountains.
1) Lightweight Jacket – A waterproof jacket is the perfect outdoor gear to take with you when you travel. It’s light enough for any destination and protects you from all kinds of weather conditions. You can pick whatever color makes sense for the trip, doesn’t matter if it’s black or navy.
2) Waterproof Shoes Or Boots – Waterproof shoes are the best option when you want something that is also lightweight and comfortable enough to walk in. I recommend boots because they provide great ankle support but again, choose whatever makes sense for your destination.
3) Hiking Boots – This is a must if you are planning to do any hiking activity. Hiking boots provide the best traction and ankle support when you take on any terrain and they aren’t too heavy or bulky so you can just throw them in your bag and go.
4) Waterproof Bag – I recommend getting a waterproof backpack because backpacks provide easy access to everything inside. And you can easily store all your outdoor gear since it’s just another bag that you are bringing with you! Of course, don’t forget to pack all the essentials such as sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen lotion before heading out for a day of adventuring.
5) Small Tent – This is not so necessary unless if you plan on doing some overnight camping. But if you are, then this is a great item to bring because it’s compact and lightweight!
To have a fresh and flawless look, bring these beauty essentials so that you will be looking fabulous while traveling! And remember to pack a few items in a clear bag if you need them for your trip. Remember, this list is perfect for almost any type of travel so don’t hesitate to use it no matter where you’re going next because it’s bound to come in handy.