In college, summers were all about a break from school: internships, travel and time with family. I’m in my mid-twenties now and summer has come to mean something entirely different: wedding season. And with wedding season, comes needlepoint wedding gift ideas!
I appreciate a wedding registry as much as the next person but there is something strangely impersonal about giving one of my best friends an assortment of towels and spatulas. Enter needlepoint.
I’ve discovered that needlepoint is great for gifts because there are so many ways to use it. I can stitch a pre-painted canvas, personalize a pre-painted canvas or design something entirely original!
I’ve got a couple projects in the pipeline for this summer’s batch of weddings but in the meantime, here are a few of my favorite pre-painted ideas for needlepoint wedding gifts.
1. Wedding Chapel by Elizabeth Turner
2. Blue Spice Wedding Needlepoint Canvas
3. Mr. & Mrs. by Raymond Crawford
4. Bride and Groom by Cooper Oaks
5. Wedding Train by Rebecca Wood
6. Bride and Groom Ornament
7. Grenelle Needlepoint Wedding Ring Pillow Canvas
8. Just Married Tux and Gown by Elizabeth Turner
Think you’d rather go fully homemade with your wedding gifts I’ve got some suggestions for you!