Now that it is officially October I’m allowed to indulge in my love of all things Halloween. More specifically, my love of candy and costumes!
In the world of needlepoint, projects need to be done months in advance so I anyone just getting started on Halloween projects is already behind. I say that but truth be told, I’ve already gotten all of the Christmas ornaments I sent away back from the finisher so perhaps there is some wiggle room for late finishing after all.
These are a few of my favorite canvases for a couple reasons. First off, they aren’t scary. The fact that I hate all things scary but love Halloween makes it an incredibly confusing time for me. Somehow I make it through though. These canvases are a combination of classy and silly Halloween drawings which makes them timely.
Do you have a favorite Halloween canvas? I want to know about it!
Clockwise from top right corner:
- Spooktacular Halloween Sign, Winnetka Stitchery
- Halloween Train Flat Car, Raymond Crawford
- Bat Wings Halloween Bottle, Kirk and Bradley
- Halloween Boo, All About Stitching
- Bully Pumpkin, Rebecca Wood
- Pumpkin Balloon Eyeglasses Case, Kirk and Bradley