With the start of October and the first chill of the season last week, I went into full Halloween mode and pulled together a list of my favorite Halloween needlepoint canvases. Next up was naturally going to be spooky Halloween treats.
This week, I indulged in my sweeter tendencies and pulled together the yummiest and spookiest-looking Halloween treats.
After sifting through Pinterest and Foodgawker for a completely reasonable amount of my Sunday, I narrowed the list down to nine. My goal is to try all of them before Halloween rolls around. Fingers crossed that at least half of them wind up looking as good as they do below. I’ve had my fair share of Pinterest fails however so I’m staying realistic about the possibility of failure.
What are your favorite treats to make for Halloween? Will you be making any of these spooky Halloween treats?
Clockwise from the top right corner:
- Mummy Hotdogs, Craving Cobbler
- Healthier Witch Fingers, Texanerin Baking
- Witch Hat Cupcakes, Hostess with the Mostest
- Pretzel Broomsticks, One Little Project
- Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops, Just a Taste
- Candy Corn Pudding Pop, No. 2 Pencil
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Covered Apples, Wonky Wonderful
- Chocolate and Vanilla Mummy Cupcakes, Sugar and Charm
- Mini Monster Cheese Balls, Hungry Happenings